IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST APPLY VIA THIS AKER SOLUTIONS-HOSTED JOB POSTING:
(Please copy and paste this link in your browser)Do you want to play a role in solving global energy challenges for future generations?
At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Controls Solution Center is a multidisciplinary R&D department developing advanced controls and actuation products. Historically our products have been targeted towards the subsea oil and gas market. However, we are currently in a diversifying process, shifting focus towards new sustainable energy systems.
We are now looking for a System Architect
who wants to join our team in Tranby. What will you be doing?
We think you should have:
- Interface between product owner and development organization
- Responsible for architecture, requirements, and key design choices, and be updated on new technologies and trends
- Overall responsible in cross-functional teams for the technical solution
- Interface to other Aker Solutions product groups and external suppliers (solution level)
- Technical support to Product owners in meetings with customers or delivery projects
- Develop the System design methodology and tools
More reasons to work with us:
- B/MSc degree within electronics, software or similar
- Relevant experience in product development, within system-, software- or electronics-development
- Experience in one or more of the following areas are preferred
- Standard industry protocols like Modbus, CANbus, OPC UA etc.
- Model-driven development using UML and tools such as Enterprise Architect
- Iterative development process with risk reduction, quality and seamless integration into the control system as the primary driver within smart grids, oil and gas, aerospace or defense sectors.
- Ability to handle complex specifications and develop consistent solutions
- Experience with Safety critical functionality is a benefit
- Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
Interested? Contact us.
- Professional development and excellent career opportunities with the chance to work on a wide variety of projects ranging from oil and gas, renewables (carbon capture, hydrogen and offshore wind) to aqua culture
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible working conditions throughout the different phases of your life journey
- Competitive pay and benefits with excellent pension and insurance schemes as well as private health services provided by Aker Care
- Access to welfare club with free gym facilities, sports equipment hire and cabins for rent in the mountains and by the sea
- Free parking and chargers for electrical cars
- 30-minute drive from Oslo
- Possibility to work remotely/from home 1-3 days a week
For more information about the position please contact:
Karolina Oldak, Senior Manager, Architecture & Test, Aker Solutions AS.
Rolf Erik Smith, Senior Advisor, NES Advantage Solutions, Mob: +47 90177575 Applications will be evaluated continuously, so no need to wait until the deadline to apply. NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
Semac background checks are performed on all final candidates Diversity and Inclusion
Aker Solutions is empowered by its diverse workforce. We ensure a good working environment where equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion are considered vital to our success. We believe diversity creates value, attracts talent, and makes life more interesting. We therefore encourage and welcome applications from diverse backgrounds related to race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, age, and more. This is Aker Solutions
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries. IF YOU WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST APPLY VIA THIS AKER SOLUTIONS-HOSTED JOB POSTING:
(Please copy and paste this link in your browser)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.