NES Fircroft are working with Chevron Australia seeking an experienced Technical Assistant to join their Perth based Wells team, to support planning and execution of drilling, completion and well intervention/well servicing operations onshore on Barrow Island, Western Australia. Job Title:
Technical Assistant Length of Contract:
6 months initially with a 2 year scope.Location:
Perth CBD Experience Level:
5 years within Oil & Gas, Minimum 2 years supporting Drilling & Completion.Hours / Roster:
8 hour days or the option of CWW 9 hour days / 9 day fortnight Start Date:
- Assist Well engineers in developing programs and documentation.
- Assist in developing well summary sheets, wellbore diagrams, barrier diagrams etc.
- Assist Drill Site Reps and Well Engineers in generating and issuing Daily Activity and Cost reports
- Manage Operations Cost Book and Performance Tracking
- Develop Wellview templates for well reporting (daily activity reports, daily cost reports, etc)
- Develop performance benchmarking data and generate performance tracking data during execution
- Assist in developing Lookback Documents, RCAs and End of Well Reports
- Current Australian citizenship or appropriate visa to work in Australia
- Minimum of 5 years oil and gas experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Tech Assistant experience supporting drilling and completion activities (onshore experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft package (ie. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
- Proficient in Wellview reporting software
- Experienced in PowerBI (preferred)
If interested, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
BH ID 252921
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.