Duration: 28-Sep-2023 till 31-Mar-2025 Location:
Doha, Onshore Resident
- Ensure E&C administration requirements are achieved and administration activities are carried out efficiently.
- Plan, request and monitor IT hardware and soft wares necessary to support E&C activities.
- Support the control of invoices for TAS contracts, SAP and PRs, JPCs and Work Orders creation activities.
- Assist Head to promote the application of NOC HSE rules and specifications.
- Assist Head to promote safety culture with NOC personnel and contractors and to report anomalies
- Chartered Secretary & Administrator.
- Strong administrative background with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Having worked with international company is preferable.
- Proficient in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Pleasant personality, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Interested candidates can send their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.