Woodside has a new opportunity for an experienced Technical Auditor to join their Perth based team. The purpose of this role is to:
Skills & Experience:
- Lead allocated internal audits and reviews, including stakeholder management, planning, managing the audit assignment team, conducting fieldwork, reporting results, and agreeing actions.
- Participate in audits and reviews led by other members of the Internal Audit team.
- Provide input in developing the audit program to ensure key technical and operational risks are incorporated into the plan and effectively audited.
- Provide technical subject matter support, to guide, advise and coach the audit team, and guest auditors.
- Participate in peer reviews and provide feedback on technical areas of audit assignments through reviews of audit Terms of Reference, test plans and audit reports.
- Understand HSE areas relevant to Woodside and apply to audits in the areas of process safety, asset integrity, occupational health and safety, and environment.
- Lead complex audit assignments and provides technical guidance to team members.
- Apply a continuous improvement mindset to identify and drive improvement opportunities within Audit.
- Understand engineering and technical processes relevant to Woodside’s operations, assets, and drilling & completions.
- Understand basic IT processes and apply to audits, including an awareness of data analytical techniques.
- Consistently apply Internal Audit processes and maintain up to date knowledge of auditing principles.
- Understand and apply governance, assurance, and risk & control frameworks.
Ability to understand & use Woodside Integrated Risk and Compliance (WiRCS) system.
- Willingness to question & challenge.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgement, problem-solving and multitasking.
- Strong communication skills; clear verbal and concise written.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to all Woodside operational locations, including international, when required.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.