Do you have Technical Authority (Pipelines) experience, and are you seeking a new job in the Southern North Sea? NES Fircroft is helping a company in the oil and gas sector find a Technical Authority (Pipelines), and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Technical Authority (Pipelines), you will be responsible for implementing Pipeline Integrity Management Systems for the offshore and onshore pipeline network. You will also be expected to be the primary interface with UK pipeline regulators and have a good knowledge of current UK SNS pipeline legislation requirements.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Lead the development, review and update of pipeline integrity management systems
- Continual development of risk-based inspection strategies
- Manage inspection cycle activities from development of the written scheme of examination, inspection technique selection, supplier selection (and audit), contract strategy, safety reviews, mobilisation, worksite support, work review and endorsement
- Lead UK regulatory body liaison for site inspections, technical discussion, audits and consents and licences for new and existing facilities
- Review pipeline inspection and maintenance strategies regularly
To apply for this Technical Authority (Pipelines) role, you will need a detailed understanding of onshore, offshore, topside and subsea pipeline engineering, immediate recognition of defects and anomalies and the ability to engineer remedial actions as necessary. You will also require:
- At least eight years of experience in the energy-related industry, with five years of direct supervisory involvement in pipeline inspection, integrity management, construction or repair and maintenance
- Contractual experience from scoping, safety reviews, mobilisation & performance management (essential)
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with our NES Fircroft team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Technical Authority (Pipelines) position in Norwich. We're looking forward to meeting you.
With over 90 years of combined experience in delivering workforce solutions to the global energy industry, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & renewable, Infrastructure, and Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of consultants.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.