Technical Data Specialist
- Main focus on GIS for Exploration
- Main contact person for end users of subsurface geospatial data
- Lead and execute on the geospatial deliverables for APA (Award of Predefined Areas)
- Geospatial data management and handling web services within Exploration and Development
- Data loading and map production
- Identify improvement for end user application, UX and functionality
- Contribute to improve workflows and dataflows
- Degree within Geomatics, GIS or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for education.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within technical field/discipline
- In-depth knowledge and work experience using the ESRI platform
- Familiar with geospatial data within the Subsurface environment
- Able to work cross functional
- Scripting capabilities are not a criterion but considered a plus
- Fluent abilities in English, both verbal and written. Norwegian language skills are an advantage
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.