Job DescriptionTechnical Safety Engineer, Senior
- The technical safety engineer will be an integrated part of the engineering team, must be able to lead multidiscipline reviews, and be responsible for all activities regarding technical safety, working environment and external environment (TS, WE, EE) in all project phases.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of the Project Execution phases for projects in the oil and gas industry.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in EPCIC/MMO/Studies projects with TS, WE and EE on the Norwegian sector.
- Good knowledge of relevant Regulations, NORSOK and IEC/ISO
- Be able to weigh opposing requirements and give proper advisement/recommendations based on risk analyses.
- In-debt understanding of the platform systems good multi-discipline understanding
- Knowledge of Functional Safety is beneficial
- Knowledge of Equinor systems is beneficial
- Personal qualities
- Good communication and cooperation skills, must be able to lead others
- Familiar with prevailing regulations. Concerned with multidiscipline problems
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, to be proactive and focused on safety barriers and project goals. Concerned with multi-discipline challenges and interested in seeking solutions
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.