Our client is a leading international organisation with strong roots in Western Australia, who provide turnkey solutions to Oil & Gas, Oilfield Services and Clean Energy markets. Following some continued success, they are now seeking a Technical Sales Support Engineer to join their team in Perth.
As Technical Sales Support Engineer, you will report directly into the Sales Director and be responsible for managing customers technical requirements and translating this to sales revenue. You will provide engineering solutions to your clients and work closely with the wider sales team to provide quotes and oversee projects through from inception through to completion. Key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical sales support to sales team and liaise with end users.
- Manage multiple stakeholders in the sales process to gain firsthand understanding of technical queries.
- Manage your clients through the sales cycle from inception to project completion.
- Prepare technical samples, presentations, and marketing material to demonstrate capabilities to clients.
- Be a key part of the sales team and represent the business at trade shows, workshops, and other industry events.
Qualifications/ Knowledge and skill
- Strong Mechanical aptitude, ideally an engineering background or degree
- Strong experience in oil and gas or oilfield services
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial and Corporate Acumen
- Able to work autonomously to secure personal and business objectives.
What to expect in return
Alongside joining a market leading business, you will be remunerated with a highly competitive salary, superannuation, private health insurance and wellness benefits. If this is of interest, please apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.