Ensures delivery of service (maintenance, repairs, field mods, delivery support) at defined quality level in the most efficient way across a specific Area/Territory. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned: General responsibilities include:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Deliver timely and appropriate service to installed base customers.
- Administer a stock of spare parts.
- Ensure implementation of product modifications and audit follow-ups.
- Follow up customers’ needs or complaints to Territory and Sales team.
- Perform repairs, modifications and servicing on products at customers.
- Assist in some capital products deliveries: demonstration and basic training to users.
- Order spare parts, single-use goods and management of samples.
- Participate in audits follow-ups.
- Possibly train and supervise a junior Field Service Engineer.
- Take good care of the granted company vehicle and tools.
- Ensure compliance with quality processes, both internal and external (for my client and customers when relevant).
- Complete activity reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Direct Reports: none
- Lateral Peers: Logistics, Customer Service, Quality/Regulatory Affairs Manager, peers in the area/territory, Sales team and customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Licensed Engineer in mechanics or electrical field recommended.
- Any required certification for working in Public places and the Health field by local law.
- Command of Quality Manual.
- Driver’s license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF ROLE (Optional):
- Extensive knowledge of my client’s products.
- Command of Quality Manual.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Regulatory rules.
- Basic knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and norms.
- Basic PC skills (MS Office, Lotus Notes).
- Availability for on call rotations 24 hours x 7 days.
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude any job holder from consideration, unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the job holder is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation. Competencies
According to Key Competencies as defined in the APEX process Strategic Skills
Understand the Business
Deal with Ambiguity
Problem Solve Rigorously
Have a Global Perspective
Think Strategically Courageous Leadership
Size up Talent
Hire the Best Operations Mastery
Manage & Measure People Skills
Listen to Learn
Motivate Others Energy & Drive
Drive for Results
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.