Technical Services Specialist
Our client is seeking a Technical Service Specialist who will be based at their customers large manufacturing plant in Glenbrook, Auckland to provide chemical testing and analysis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be a part of a highly successfully and established company.
Our client, Quaker Houghton, are experts in the development, production and application of industrial process fluids, lubricants, and coatings for the manufacturing industry. About the role:
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Provide on-site sampling and testing.
- Analyse results and document accordingly.
- Investigate and solve technical problems that arise.
- Manage inventory.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Interest in Chemistry and Steel Manufacturing preferable
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment desirable
- Great Communication
- Efficient Time Management
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Great work ethic and professionalism.
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol test and Ministry of Justice Check.
This role would suit a hard-working individual who has an interest in chemistry. As the representative of Quacker Houghton within their customers manufacturing plant, you will need to have strong initiative and independency to fulfill this role. This role is immediately available with full training provided.
Only those with existing New Zealand working rights that already reside in New Zealand will be considered.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.