Training & logistics Administrator Location:
Calgary, AB Schedule
: M-F regular (40 hrs/week), hybrid (Tues, Wed, Thurs in office) Contract length:
12 months Anticipated Start date:
January 2023 Travel:
10% (Occasional travel across BC, AB, SK, and Illinois) Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience
- Supporting 50-60 exercises/year
- Reporting to manager & supporting them on tasks such as training programs and exercises within corporate security.
- Heavy focus on logistics (ie. Booking/changing venues & coordinating hotels)
- Pre-plan exercises with around 120 individuals attending.
- Admin support with training and overall emergency management
- Independently run ICS courses
Skills and Attributes
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Post-secondary degree
Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com
- Interest in emergency management and/or security response
- Adaptable to change
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.