NES Fircroft are working alongside a major Mining & Energy Operator seeking an experienced Training Specialist to help deliver training sessions for a SAP product called Service & Asset Manager.
Proven knowledge and experience in SAP Service and Asset Manager or a similar software solutions would be beneficial in this role. Job Title:
Training Specialist Length of Contract:
Initial 6 month contractRoster:
Site Travel & Perth CBD *Split*Pay Rate / Level of Experience:
Senior or 10 + years industry experience preferred Start Date:
ASAP (There will be a 2 week break over Christmas so ideally getting someone started before that.) Responsibilities:
To be successful:
- Deliver training sessions to various groups of end-users and stakeholders, both face-to-face and online
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the end-users and stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition and adoption of the new system
- Collaborate with the project team, business leaders, and subject matter experts to ensure alignment and integration of the training and change management activities
- You will need knowledge of S4 Hana or Fiori as the new product being rolled out is an upgrade to those programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills
- High attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
If interested, please apply or send your cv to email@example.com
BH ID 252680
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.