Job Title: Transactional Analyst II
Location: Calgary, AB
Schedule: 5-40/9-80/5-50 Schedules (8Hr/9Hr/10Hr Days) - 5 days on / 2 days off
Contract length: 12 months
Anticipated Start date: December 4th, 2023
Reporting to the Supply Chain Transactional Analyst Lead, the Transactional Analyst will be responsible for processing service confirmations, managing the GR/IR, creation of purchase requisitions and acting as a focal point for assisting suppliers and stakeholders with any service confirmation and requisition requests.
Areas of Responsibility
• Ensure timely and accurate review, coding, and routing of service confirmation to appropriate business unit
• Process invoice reconciliations - code out invoice receipt using correct coding and routing to appropriate ad hoc approver
• Create purchase requisitions in GEP on behalf of various business units.
• Interface with our suppliers and internal stakeholders, helping them navigate our portals and systems (GEP SMART)
• Participate in stakeholder meetings
• Issue goods receipts and service entries in GEP
• Liaise with Supply Chain colleagues on maintaining Price books and PO issues
• Review any purchase document errors and determine resolution in GEP
• Log service tickets for GEP support to resolve issues encountered in GEP related to Service Confirmations or Invoice Reconciliation
• Knowledge of GEP SMART and Wellview
• Excellent customer service skills and team player
• High attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Microsoft Office skills (Teams, Outlook – Basic level / Excel – intermediate/advance level)
Apply here or send your resume to email@example.com
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.