Turnover Package Coordinator
The roles and responsibilities of the TOP Coordinator include all aspects of the preparation and execution of the Supplied Systems and are as follows:
- Preparation and execution of the pre-commissioning and commissioning turn over activities at site.
- Participate at erection, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and operational meetings, as required, with the Client, Construction and Commissioning Teams.
- Inform Commissioning manager of activities progress and ongoing concerns
- Cooperate with Construction and Commissioning teams, as required, Reviewing and expediting system completion data, and related documentation. Implementation of expected documentation in relation to turnover.
- On-going development, updating and populating of completion system tables while identifying key deliverables.
- Schedule, Execute & Participate of all system walk through teams including the client; Ensuring that systems and circuits documentation are completed prior to turnover.
- Administration of the Punchlist
- Work closely with construction team for completion of punch list items
Qualification, Competencies, Languages
- Verify the correct completion and closure of all punch items with construction, quality and commissioning groups.
- Technical / commercial vocational training
- Experience in handling technical and engineering documentation for industrial plants: coordination, compilation, follow-up of documentation
- Excellent command of written and spoken Spanish / English
- Expert user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience with SAP Plant PDM helpful
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.