At Aker Solutions we are committed to helping the energy industry and broader society #PowerTheChange towards a low-carbon future.
We are changemakers and problem solvers with more than 180 years of experience. Our ambitions are high. By 2030, renewables and low-carbon solutions for oil and gas will make up two-thirds of our business. Do you want to be a part of driving the transition?
Aker Solutions’ Life Cycle segment focuses on execution of modifications & maintenance that improve operations and extends life span of energy facilities on- and offshore. The segment is also responsible for electrification projects on existing facilities as well as offshore maintenance for the renewables sector.
Aker Solutions employs approximately 11,000 people in more than 20 countries.
We have highly skilled, social, and creative people working in our piping department. Wellbeing, communication, and hard work is important to us, and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
To strengthen our team, Aker Solutions in Stavanger
is looking for a Valve Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) - Manual valves
who can help us succeed. What will you be doing?
We think you should have some of the following:
- Establish technical requisitions and specification for procurement of valves and piping components
- Technical follow-up of deliveries, documentation and suppliers
- Participate in vendor visits and FATs as required Technical queries
- Establish and maintain specifications for piping and valves
- Establish specifications for piping special items Other relevant tasks based on project requirements
More reasons to work with us:
- Msc, Bsc, Technical College, or other relevant education and experience.
- Bachelor- or master degree in materials- or mechanical science
- Experience with- and knowledge of piping valves
- Knowledge of relevant standards and specifications used in the North seaGood understanding of ASME B31.3
- Experienced in use of EN 13480, Pressure Equipment Directive and knowledge of EN 13445 General knowledge within computer technology
- Software Skills: E3D, TIME,
- Good communicative skills in Norwegian and English and team player
Interested? Contact us: For more information about the position, please contact:
- Opportunity to grow your network and develop professionally by integrating yourself into highly competent teams within world-renowned organizations in the energy sector
- On-going support from our experienced recruitment and back-office support professionals
- Exclusive access to all Aker Solutions’ project positions in Norway, with access to permanent positions when these are offered; we are the only company that has a frame agreement with Aker Solutions for project employments
- Fantastic office building with onsite canteen and training facilities
- Immediate proximity to restaurants and shopping
- HjemJobbHjem transport discount agreement and nearby train station
Senior Recruiter Martin Mateja-Tjessem, Email: Martin.Mateja-Tjessem@nesfircroft.com - Phone +47 404 62 458
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions` global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services. As project employee you will be employed by NES Advantage Solutions AS, working for Aker Solutions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.