- Perform order picking and stock replenishment tasks.
- Operate mechanical equipment such as a forklift, reach truck, and manual pallet jack.
- Conduct regular inventory/cycle counts and maintain accurate records.
- Follow all safety protocols and adhere to OSHA guidelines.
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse environment.
- Stage incoming/outgoing product in proper locations.
- Inspect and verify all incoming product.
- Input shipping/receiving information in computer system.
- May require heavy lifting.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience in a warehouse/production setting.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting up and physically demanding tasks.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, and computer/data entry skills.
- Mechanical knowledge and experience operating a forklift, reach truck, & manual pallet jack.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in inventory management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.