NES Fircroft are working with a large oil and gas operator who are looking for a Warehouse Yard Coordinator to join their established team. Warehouse Yard Coordinator
12 Month Contract – Great Yarmouth
This is an exciting opportunity to join our clients Warehouse team based in Great Yarmouth. This onshore based role will serve as part of a small team, as part of the Warehouse and Supply Chain Management function.
The Warehouse Yard Co-ordinator will be expected to perform all activities involving packing CCU’s (Cargo Carrying Units) for offshore. These include, but are not limited to, the collection of CCU’s from various vendors, packing CCU for offshore according to standard, packing Dangerous Goods, Quality Assurance Checks on all CCU’s, and Completing Cargo Summary tickets to enable correct manifesting. You will also be required to follow correct processes to ensure the correct and safe unloading of materials.
This is an initial 12-month contract position working Monday to Friday. There may also be a requirement for you to be on call for evenings and weekends on a rota system. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Completing Quality Assurance checks on all CCU’s upon arrival at Warehouse.
- Co-ordinating designated HGV to collect CCU’s/Materials from Vendor.
- Completing Daily Forklift Truck inspections.
- Pack CCU’s in accordance with company standards.
- Complete transport request for materials to reach vendor/other sites in the business.
- Maintain good housekeeping skills to keep yard tidy and free of rubbish.
- Unloading and loading of HGV with CCU’s
- May be required to be on call for evenings and weekends.
- Any additional duty deemed necessary by Warehouse Manager or Yard Team Leader
- Computer literate with well-developed IT skills across Microsoft suite, specifically Word and Excel.
- Solutions based with strong planning, organisation and numeric skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Forklift Licence (B1, B2, B3)
- Dangerous via Road & Sea trained.
To apply for the above position, please forward your updated CV
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.