- Utilizes knowledge of Weight Control to manage the Weight Control of Topsides, Hull and Mooring on projects.
- Ensure the Weight Control meets project and client requirements, as well as international codes, Company specifications and industry standards and regulations.
- Work with other Disciplines to deliver a consistent and reliable Weight Control that meets project requirements.
- Degree in Structural or Naval Architecture or any engineering disciplines.
- 10 years of experience performing Weight Control of offshore facilities (fixed platform or floating structure). Experience with FPSO projects is an added advantage.
- Well versed with ISO 19901-5 and its application
- Excellent knowledge of multi-discipline weight contribution to topsides structures and correlation between different disciplines, and weight impact to the full life-cycle of the project
- Experience in dealing with topsides weighing and lifting campaign
- Ability to set benchmark for weights, define Not To Exceed weight and anticipate trends
Specific skills / expertise / product:
- Good knowledge in weight contribution from various disciplines to the vessel.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.