NES Fircroft is looking for 3x Supervisor and 5x Data Acquisition Specialist (DAQ / TDA) for Saudi Arabia
The DAQ Specialist should rig up the full DAQ System and understand the function of each part of it.
The DAQ reports to the supervisor, unless otherwise stated.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
The DAQ Specialist is responsible for the below assignments:
• Rig up, operation, and maintenance of Data Acquisition System.
• Monitor all surface parameters.
• Report data to WSDE and Supervisor.
• Maintain distributed display for Surface Package Acquisition system with monitors in Co Man office, Tool pusher office, WSDE office and Choke Control Cabin.
• Report to Supervisor on the acquisition system status and parameters.
• Alert the Supervisor in case of any parameters that are out normal.
• Design and develop PLC code, HMI and SCADA applications based on given requirements and specifications.
• Interpret electric design drawings for automation system requirements.
• Power up electrical systems and configure hardware per application specifications.
• Troubleshooting existing systems.
• Review, repair and redesign legacy codes.
• Interpret GUI/Communication interface and networking as per required specifications.
• Hands on instrumentation and field devices configuration and integration with the control system.
• Proven proficiency in Rockwell Automation Logix 5000, and FTVIEW SCADA. Previous Experience, Qualifications and Competencies:
• The position requires a good experience of our Operations both Offshore, and Onshore.
• Needs to have a sound Engineering background, and a good knowledge of electronics and networking.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.