We are looking for Field Specialist – Wellhead Surface Mudline for one of our leading client in Oilfield Industry
Post - Field Specialist – Wellhead Surface Mudline
Location – Kuwait
Qualification - Have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or diploma in mechanical engineering or equivalent. Work Experience
Roles & Responsibilities
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Mud line suspension systems
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in 15K wellhead installation
- External cold casing cutting experience.
If you are interested and have the above-mentioned relevant experience, kindly share your updated resume on email@example.com
- Performing on-site installation of Wellhead equipment and ongoing preventive maintenance, repair, calibration after installation and respond to requests of emergency.
- Providing technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair, and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Responding to supervisor calls and complying with the required assignment at any time.
- Following-up and running procedures for any Installation Wellhead Equipment.
- Performing repair, maintenance, rectifications of Wellhead Equipment in Workshops when required.
- Providing fulfillment of Service Ticket equipment without fail such as but not limited to: writing technical reports, filling service technical with all required information, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), risk assessment, etc.
- Downloading all latest bill of material and drawings of wellhead system for the assigned field Job.
- Training to new Joined Field Specialists in the field when required.
- Submitting all expenses, bonus in timely manner.
- Responding to customer and complying with his requirement after aligning with the company.
- Providing leadership and technical direction to skilled labor performing work on customer sites.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.