For our client, an international Independent Power Producer specialised within Solar Energy, we are currently looking for an experienced Wind Developer.
You, as an important part of Development team will search, identify and secure proper land to develop wind projects in Poland and - as additional value - also hybrid projects (wind and solar). You will cooperate closely with rest of Development team and our Partners.
You will work closely with EPC team, the rest of the development department, as well as development partners. This position will be based in Warsaw.Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Our organisation is characterised by easy and quick ways of communication, giving you a basis for influencing how you solve your tasks to the best of your abilities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
Ideal candidate should have:
- Search for new areas all over Poland with main focus on wind and also for hybrid projects (wind and solar) according to Better Energy standards
- Support securing the land by closely cooperation with rest of Development team and Partners
- Handle dialogue with landowners and neighboring properties and municipalities
- Present and promote Better Energy locally
- Data and desk top research (maps and area restrictions, and further develop the projects, but main focus on securing land deals)
- You will be on the road looking for proper land all over Poland for 3-4 days a week
- 5+ years of experience in the field of securing land for energy projects with main focus on wind
- several years of experience in development of wind projects in Poland
- experience in development of solar farm will be a plus
- proven track record obtained
- solid understanding of local legislation
- successful experience in negotiating with landowners, authorities, and other stakeholders
- Polish speaker, English would be a plus
- Driving license
- Availability for traveling
Additionally, it is crucial that you possess an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to learn and grow together with Better Energy. We are in constant development and our team must not just be ready to develop with the company, but also enjoy the growth journey we are on.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.