We are looking for an experienced WTG Package Manager who will be responsible for delivering completely installed and commissioned Wind Turbines, and hand over to operations. In addition, the role will also develop and lead a specialized package team in the project development/EPC organization.
A key part of the role is working in an integrated team together with the technical project/EPC director, package manager peers, EPC project- support and controls functions as well as external designers and suppliers. The WTG Package Manager is expected to deliver the agreed scope on time and budget, and with a high focus on safety and quality. Responsibilities
The position reports to the Technical Development Director in the development phase and EPC Director in the execution phase.
- Establish scope, plans and schedules for delivery of the work.
- Plan resources, mobilise and lead project team.
- Manage TSA.
- Manage interfaces to other packages, and secure optimal scope/risk/cost balance.
- Manage internal- and external stakeholders, incl. grid interface, external designers and contractors.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, and certification requirements.
- Coordinate and provide support to other functions and packages, e.g.
- Ensure documentation prepared for the relevant project stages, together with material related to reports, decisions, assessments etc.
The ideal candidate has relevant package management experience with large-scale offshore multi-disciplinary projects.
- 5 years+ of WTG package management experience including contracting and execution of TSA Knowledge of PMI and preferably PMP certified.
- Proven experience with negotiation on international level and working in the offshore wind industry is essential.
- Knowledge of the offshore wind supply chain and preferably market conditions in Taiwan.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Perseverance and an ability to prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines.
- Team oriented mind-set and strong relationship building skills.
- Proactive and co-operative way of working and high attention to detail.
- Business awareness and understanding of the key drivers for business results.
- Strong focus on safety and quality.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.