Case Study - Permanent Hire
Sourcing Skilled Personnel in a Short Timeframe
Our client was in the process of incorporating an entity into Egypt to run their business locally, from an office in Cairo.
The client was new to the country and needed the support of a recruitment partner with the capacity to source and recruit local talent for a range of highly skilled roles in a short timeframe.
The roles required included:
- HR Manager
- Finance Manager
- Senior Accountant
- Operations Support Centre Operators
Our Solution for the Client
NESF has an office in Cairo staffed by consultants with a wealth of experience in the local Oil & Gas market. We provided a full turnkey permanent hire solution on an exclusive basis:
- Priority was given to sourcing skills for the Finance and OSC Operator roles to fast-track the business integration.
- Through mining our local database and network we were able to source the required personnel in the timeframe, ensuring there were no delays to the client’s progression plans.
The Results of our Recruitment Support
Our efficient service and established talent network grown from our local presence saved significant time and effort for the client who was new to the local market.
- We interviewed 80 candidates with just 20 of the most qualified reaching a shortlist stage. 5 placements were made, and the support we delivered led to a successful client entity in Egypt, completely operated by local staff members.
- Through sticking to the client’s budget we ensured that the project remained commercially viable.