Our international reach and in-country set-up gives your business a competitive advantage
We deliver both contract staffing and permanent (direct) hire solutions.
In the realm of Life Science recruitment, we are one of the only staffing agencies that holds such broad candidate access and consequently our client portfolio contains some of the biggest names in global Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Clinical Trials and Med Tech, with businesses that have over 5,000 employees.
Our recruiters are discipline-specific to stay close to their markets and trends, including people movement. Our Breda office specialises in sourcing staff for the Oil, Gas and Chemicals markets, whereas our Amsterdam office specialises in Life Sciences, however this is not a limitation of their expertise - our European offices work collaboratively to tackle each hiring challenge. Through leveraging our local and international talent pools we have compliantly placed over 30 different nationalities with businesses in the Netherlands alone. From Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and The Hague, to Leiden and Delft, we’re placing staff onto the country’s most pioneering engineering projects.
We have 75+ contractors in the Netherlands. Our recruiters are backed by award-winning support teams to provide a market-leading contractor support service which means we’ll organise all contractor logistics including visas/work permits, transport and accommodation, medical and personal insurances, and we also have our own financial teams to deliver in-country payroll. Together, our teams ensure that contractors arrive on your project site ready to work, and compliantly.
Our knowledge of how to remain compliant under Dutch labour law is second to none. We were recently audited by the Bureau Veritas and it was the first time in the inspector’s career that there was nothing to correct.
- We’re NEN 4400-1 certified as an official Dutch entity, and hold the VCU-VIL certification, meaning we’re able to source and place temporary workers in-country, compliantly.
- Our registration has Knowledge Migrant Status (IND) which enables us to contract high skilled expatriates into the Netherlands where the local talent pool cannot meet the hiring demand.
- We have a SNA-Keurmerk certification, which is registered with the Stichting Normering Arbeid, evidencing our credentials as a skilled recruitment agency
- Our operations are GDPR and AVG compliant to protect the privacy of our networks
When engaging NES Fircroft to support your hiring needs you can rest assured you’re accessing a recruitment partner with true local connections, an international reach, and the expertise of a truly global company
We have been integral to supplying engineering and technical staff to key projects such as:
- Leiden project worth over €300m supporting the Engineering side of a new manufacturing facility for a global biotechnology company
- Responsible for electrical engineers that oversee €90m of electrical equipment in-country
- €200m Veendam project, a new nuclear Pharmaceutical facility - the first company globally to manufacture Medical Isotopes with creating nuclear waste but through splitting certain atoms
- Major market access campaign in Belgium for a biotechnology company
- Leiden Biotechnology company support to find commercial and laboratory-based personnel
- Sourced a team lead for Sales Radiology for a major player in Pharmaceutical / Medtech company
- Contract staffing support for a major pharmaceuticals company with 5,000 employees
We place technical specialists that support the entire production project life-cycle in a huge range of roles including, but not limited to:
- Construction & Commissioning
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Operations & Maintenance
- Project Management & Services
- Quality Control / Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Development
- Supply Chain
We’ll help you find your next engineering job in The Netherlands
Getting a job through NES Fircroft in the Netherlands gives you a huge competitive advantage. Through a European office network spanning the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Norway and Poland, coupled with our history which exceeds 50 years, our legacy in the European engineering field is hard to beat.
Whilst our history was built on supporting the Oil & Gas market, we have diversified our business focus significantly to complement the evolving energy industry and have strengthened our prowess within the Downstream & Chemicals market in particular. Our Breda office is centrally located within the Chemicals production district so we’re right next door to the industry’s major players. Alongside this, we have built a dedicated Life Sciences unit within the business, which has harnessed relationships with some of the world’s largest scientific corporations. We’ve placed staff onto integral CAPEX projects to manufacture medical devices, and sourced niche specialists to enhance quality management systems of diagnostics companies, and more.
You can be confident that our teams have access to the most exciting job opportunities in the market. Our tried and tested qualification process means that we’ll only ever match you to a prospective role if we’re confident that you’re a good fit. Whether you’re an electrical engineer, a marketing manager in the Biotechnology field, or an experienced process chemist, we will have a job opportunity for you.
Check-out our latest Netherlands-based job opportunities below, or read more about our experience in the region.