Get Compliance in Your Hiring Through NES Fircroft
Our Compliance team is based across the world and understands the local legislation requirements and obligations needed for compliant workers on your project.
We foster integrity and excellence in our hiring methodlogy
NES Fircroft is committed to delivering a compliant recruitment process
A company’s culture makes a strong statement about the quality of its services, products and its overall success as an organisation. At NES Fircroft, it’s essential that our business and personal conduct is carried out with integrity, understanding and ownership of responsibility.
NES Fircroft is certified to ISO9001:2015. Our quality management system (QMS) serves to communicate expectations, establish controls and foster a culture committed to excellence in everything that we do.
Compliance is an essential expectation of our staff, and therefore our recruitment service
Being ISO certified ensures that we maintain consistency in our internal processes and enables us to deliver a high level of satisfaction to our customers, who can be confident that we are listening to their needs and delivering staffing solutions in-line with legislative obligations, no matter where in the world they may be.
To maintain the highest standards across our global operations, the importance of compliance in terms of business application and conduct is widely communicated and regularly monitored. Our expectations are defined as part of our corporate Core Values, as well as incorporated into business policy, practises, and operational guidance.
We have dedicated compliance personnel forming part of NES Fircroft’s Commercial and Legal Team, delivering expertise in
- Commercial Compliance
- Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE)
- Data Protection
- Travel Management
With our Compliance team based in the UK, USA, Australia, Malaysia, UAE, and Norway, our geographical spread ensures we fully understand the implications of regional legislation for your project scope
Our dedication to compliance includes:
- Adherence with applicable laws and regulations in geographical areas in which the business operates, including any codes, licenses and permits associated with industry
- The prevention of unethical business practises, including modern slavery, human rights abuses, bribery, corruption, money laundering, fraud, extortion and other improper payments, benefits or gifts
- Conformity to relevant health, safety and quality standards associated with industry best practise
- The protection of confidential information, personal data and intellectual property
- Encouragement and promotion of corporate social and environmental responsibility throughout the organisation and associated suppliers
We have helped businesses to regain compliance in their hiring activity
From transitioning contractors from other workforce suppliers across to our payroll, to auditing the work permit and visa needs of current workforces, and ensuring all parties can evidence a proper payroll paperwork trail, we have plenty of experience in delivering peace of mind to the businesses we partner with. We will never allow someone to start work at your company without ensuring they are set up compliantly and in a position to pay the right tax as required by local authorities.
Our Legal Team Understands Taxation & Fiscal Compliance
We know the legislation involved in enabling contractors to work compliantly, saving you from the time and expense of seeking additional commercial and fiscal advice. Whether you need to adhere to the FLSA in The United States, or worker’s payment protection schemes in the Middle East, our global team possesses the know-how.
We have relationships with the world’s leading-insurance providers
Through trusted third parties we have a number of insurance programmes in place for contractors, including: employers’ liability, workers’ compensation, medical needs, general liability and third-party liability programmes to cover for injury, death, damage to property and injury to other individuals.
Our legal and financial teams understand cross-border tax requirements
In addition to our own local knowledge, our global financial advisor, Deloitte, enables us to keep close to current issues and trends on tax legislative, regulatory and judicial developments, meaning that we have external, professional financial information readily available.
We offer jobs across the engineering spectrum including within oil & gas, power & renewables, life sciences and mining
Oil & Gas
We've staffed some of the world's most pioneering offshore, midstream and LNG projects
Downstream & Chemical
We help complex chemical and petrochemical facilities with their operations and turnarounds
Renewable & Alternative Energy
We support all areas, from wind, solar and hydrogen, to battery storage and energy from waste
From biotechnology and pharmaceuticals, to medical devices, commercial and regulatory affairs
Our service around capital / large projects makes us the premier staffing partner in this space
Construction & Infrastructure
We hire all levels of technical, managerial and supervisory personnel across many disciplines
Our commitment to compliance and top level service is prevalent throughout a contractor's assignment
- We perform extensive candidate background checks (including but not limited to right to work, drug and alcohol screening and other specific checks required by the client)
- Our teams set appropriate bill / pay rates and gathering documentation required to ensure compliant payroll in-line with the contractor’s home country and vicinity of work
- We execute an official contract with personnel and detail out all medical benefits (if applicable) and insurance specifics
- We ensure that contractors are aware of and have access to our payroll app – NESTime – which further streamlines the payroll process and reduces the risks associated with manual human error
- Our recruitment teams perform regular check-in calls with personnel to monitor any performance issues, working with all parties to solve any outstanding issues.
- Should an incident arise on the project site, we complete an internal incident report for ourselves and for our client. If a contractor injury occurs as a result of an on-site incident, we deal directly with our compensation providers and keep all parties updated of progress
- Prior to the end of the assignment, we will engage with contractors, offering to find their next job – this can often involve mobilising them to a brand-new location
- We discuss the assignment’s termination with personnel in advance, issuing termination letters and providing notice as required by their contract and local labour law
- Our Assignment Support teams close-out personnel’s benefits at the end of the month following termination
- All placed contractors are given the opportunity to provide feedback on their onboarding experience with NES Fircroft - our satisfaction surveys are conducted through the internationally recognised Net Promoter Score (NPS®). Our current NPS score is +46, far ahead of the industry benchmark of +18, demonstrating our high level of service.
Case Study - Indonesia Midstream
Work Permit Compliance
Our client was undertaking an expansion project at a terminal located in Cilegon, Indonesia, and had several major compliance challenges.
Case Study - Oil & Gas
Recruiting HSE Personnel, Egypt
NES Fircroft is the client’s Exclusive Direct Service Provider. Our client has multiple drilling campaigns ongoing across their offshore and onshore assets throughout Egypt.
Case Study - Oil & Gas
Oman - Supporting visa compliance
Our client’s scope was to support the Operations and Maintenance of the Tayseer Gas Processing Plant in Oman.
Case Study - Wind
Recruiting HSE expertise for a wind turbine fabrication project, Seoul
The client urgently required a trusted local manpower agency to provide a compliant solution
Case Study - Power
Sourcing high calibre candidates at a reduced cost
Our client works across conventional power and renewable energy. We had previously supported them with 12 placements in Thailand, including civil inspectors, operations, and mechanical personnel.
Regions we operate in
We have a large network of offices across Canada, coast-to-coast USA, The Caribbean and Latin America
Our teams are committed to supporting nationalisation strategies and partner with the region's biggest energy companies
Europe & CIS
Our office network spans the European continent, from Oslo to Paris, and contains our global head-quarters in Manchester
From North to South East Asia, we have a broad array of offices to offer clients a truly localised and on the ground recruitment service
We have offices across Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea, holding prime vendor status on some of the region's largest engineering projects
NES Fircroft has extensive experience supporting the continent’s major oil & gas developments and has mobilised over 1,000 technically skilled personnel to remote locations and offshore.