Chicago recruitment expertise
Our experienced recruitment team can implement contingent workforce staffing programs help to standardize your hiring processes and establish better cost control through a customized site-specific staffing program that optimizes your workforce. We have helped many businesses with transitioning large volumes of contingent workers across to our management in facilities ranging from oil storage terminals to major energy complexes. For large recruitment accounts, we’ll place our specialist recruiters on-site with our clients, facilitating flexible solutions to manage peak and ongoing activity.
Not only do we have dedicated in-house recruitment and assignment support professionals, but we also have payroll, compliance and legal experts. This combined expertise means that all new starters will begin their new job efficiently and compliantly under US labor law.
We have been integral to supplying engineering and technical personnel to key chemical, refining, midstream and renewable energy projects across the Midwest such as:
- Greenfield construction project of a major chemical manufacturing complex in Pennsylvania
- Greenfield renewable energy facilities across Indiana, Illinois and New York
- Multiple chemical facility expansion projects across North Carolina, Arkansas and Tennessee
- Numerous CAPEX projects at existing refineries across Delaware, New Jersey, Indiana and Illinois
- Major maintenance and turnaround events at downstream refining and petrochemical plants across the region
- Workforce consolidation project for a major oil storage facility in the Caribbean islands
Skills in demand
We’re actively recruiting candidates across:
- Construction, Commissioning & Start-Up
- Engineering & Design (Mechanical & Piping / Metallurgy / Civil & Structural / Electrical / Instrumentation & Controls / Chemical & Process)
- Finance & Accounting
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Information Technology
- Operations, Maintenance & Turnarounds
- Procurement & Logistics
- Project Controls (Planning & Scheduling / Estimating / Cost Control / Document Control)
- Project Management & Project Engineering
- Quality Assurance, Control & Inspection
We'll help you find your next job in Chicago
Oil, gas and petrochemical expansion across the Mid-West and North-eastern United States is abundant. If you’re in this area, and looking for contract or direct hire work in the oil, gas, chemicals or renewable energy sector, you can rest assured that NES Fircroft has numerous exciting opportunities for you. As one of the largest engineering recruitment agencies in the world, our contract and direct hire recruiters have extensive industry connections and will help you through every stage of your job search.
We work with small and medium enterprises, EPCs and many of the country’s energy supermajors - holding prime vendor status with many of the USA’s biggest chemical corporations. The opportunities we place personnel onto vary from CAPEX projects and turnround and maintenance events, to large-scale greenfield construction and the start-up and commissioning of new facilities.
Utilizing a detailed process methodology, we develop an in-depth understanding of our clients' requirements and culture to effectively allow us to match our candidates to sustainable job opportunities. Wherever your technical expertise lies - crude oil, gasoline, natural gas, diesel (and more!) we will have a job opportunity for you that will enhance your career.
Our contractor benefits are market-leading and we offer a retention program, meaning we will help you to find your next assignment.
Check-out our latest Chicago job opportunities below.