Case Study - Natural Gas Thailand
Master Agreement Services, Thailand
Our client is the top natural gas and crude oil producer in Thailand.
Our client is the nation’s leading supplier of petroleum products including gasoline, gasohol, biodiesel fuel, industrial lubricants and aviation fuel. They needed a fully integrated recruitment and supply chain managed services solution.
NES Fircroft has a network of offices across Thailand and the wider Asian continent. We offer full HR, line management and support services to our client delivered via an onsite management team (visiting once per month).
Our comprehensive service supports all aspects of our client’s recruitment needs; to date we have supplied expatriate and local Thai personnel with our services including:
- Facilitation of the complete recruitment process from requisition, search, contractor onboarding and payroll
- Pre-employment screening for candidates including previous employment, criminal record, education background checks and orchestrating medicals
- Visa & work permit sponsorship and administration for expatriates
- Ensuring compliance with local and international legislation at all times
- Monthly rate industry salary benchmarking
- Co-ordination and support of offshore logistics
- HSE training, organisation and monitoring, including the provision of PPE in refinery locations
The results of our support
We have recruited and managed over 300 contractors in
Thailand of varying seniority all of which have remained compliant throughout their tenure. Our success has led to our partnering with the client on further in-country projects and we are currently supporting them with projects across the oil and gas lifecycle.