Sourcing Energy Specialists for the Caribbean
Building on our existing global MSP and RPO relationship, we manage our client's sub-contractors across the Caribbean.
The overwhelming majority of our client's projects are located offshore. They are the largest drilling supplier in the area, and need volume numbers of staff to run their facilities. They need fast deployment of specialised talent on a large scale, spanning Suriname, Guyana, and Trinidad & Tobago.
With physical offices in-country, and our wider regional presence across The Caribbean, North & Latin America, NES Fircroft holds strong relationships with different ministries across the area.
Outside of the Americas, our international office network includes a further 40 countries. Our multi-national set-up and capacity to mobilise local and expatriate talent into the country across borders makes us stand apart from our competitors.
The client chose to partner with us because:
- We are the only recruitment agency in the vicinity which covers all 3 countries
- Our local talent networks are the largest of any agency
- For the more specialist roles, our international talent reach is unrivalled. By bringing in more experienced talent from overseas, the local personnel are able to shadow on the job and benefit from a developed training matrix
- Through comprehensive qualification exercises, our interview-fill ratio is the best in the business
- Our contractor management service is market-leading; we take care of all contractor logistics from managing their visas and work permits, to orchestrating medicals, insurances, travel, accommodation, and payroll.
The results of our support
In the last 12 months alone, we have provided 50+ specialist contractors.
Initially, a large part of our remit was to support the drilling side of our client’s business. For this, we supplied a mixture of Guyanese and Trinidadians across 4 different disciplines:
- Field engineers
For the Petrochemist positions, we leveraged our global reach to onboard more experienced specialists from Brazil, France, The UK, Portugal, Greece and Canada.
The client’s project portfolio is ever-growing and through demonstrable successes our service is being internally referred by one hiring manager to another across many departments, meaning our scope is continuing to grow steadily. We now support all aspects of the client’s business from drilling, machinery and maintenance, to tradesman and waste specialists working with solids controls.