Case Study - Oil & Gas
Abu Dhabi - First LNG import terminal
NES Fircroft is proud to have supplied staff to Abu Dhabi’s first LNG Import Terminal, a significant development in the country’s energy infrastructure.
The Client's Hiring Challenges
- Our client was required to provide over 50 members of personnel for the fast tracked project in a significantly short time frame
- The complexity of the project demanded skilled workers with specific FSRU and jetty conversion experience. As this was the first project of its kind in Abu Dhabi, the client required the expertise of a local industry-leading workforce solutions business to source volume and competent project resource.
Our Recruitment Solution
NES Fircroft has two offices in the UAE, one of which resides in Abu Dhabi. Our large in-country team comprises experienced recruiters, compliance experts, payroll professionals and assignment support staff to ensure that candidates are onboarded to their role compliantly and efficiently.
- Utilising our established talent networks, we were able to attract and secure the required talent for the project, orchestrating a rapid yet thorough interview process.
Our service provided a full turnkey contract solution on an exclusive basis in conjunction with supporting critical permanent hires.
- Our assignment support team supported all candidates throughout the process and delivered further value to the client through our comprehensive onboarding services:
Visa immigration services, travel management, compliance and payroll.
The Results of our Support
- Our methodology ensured that the recruitment activities were delivered to the client’s budget and through meeting the tight deadline we ensured that the project remained economically viable.
- Our efficiency reduced the client’s average time to hire by 35% and 200 prospective candidates were approached, with a shortlist of 89 presented to the client for review.
- Together with our clients we’re committed to supporting the Government’s Emiratisation programme and therefore recruit local talent as well as expatriates. The skilled team recruited was made from 45% expatriates, and 55% locals.