Case Study - LNG
Recruitment for the Ichthys Project
Our client is a global Oil and Gas explorer and producer headquartered in Tokyo, Japan
We managed over 70 suppliers through a tender exercise which resulted in over 25 third party agreements being executed directly with NES Fircroft for supply of recruitment services (agencies), sourcing tools (such as CV tanks, advertising etc.), testing, visa services, relocations and tax advice.
- We produced complex plans to support our service management system including a Quality Management Plan, HSE Plan, AIP Plan to mitigate risk and ensure alignment to the client’s HSE commitments and HR strategies.
- 2,000 applications were generated and processed in the first 2 weeks of go live alone.
- We had a total of 5,969 applications received, over 200 telephoned screened, 100 taken to interview.
- Initial batch of 40 hires reached offer stage in less than 3 months with a 97.5% non-agency success rate and 97.5% local hire rate.
- Source mix is 97% direct and 3% agency – all of the directly sourced at offer stage reside within Australia.
- 3 market maps conducted as an integrated service offering within the RPO framework.
- The number of direct hires represent a total saving of $800,000 ($275,000 saving on our targeted source mix of 65% direct delivery) on the average agency fee by salary