Alternative Energies - What Do Engineers Need To Know?02 December, 2020
In this episode of NES chat, we talk to Jason Tolley – Managing Consultant - about innovation within the Energy Sector. Jason has been with NES for 9 years and is a recruitment expert within the energy industry.
In the last 9 years, Jason has seen the energy market develop rapidly - as the world invests in lower-carbon technologies it’s no secret that the world’s energy system is changing – but how does this growth impact the engineers that work within it?
To answer this question, Jason discusses:
- What is Alternative Energy?
- Has the Global Pandemic impacted the sector?
- How can graduate Engineers find their first role in Alternative Energy?
- What skills are transferable into Alternative Energy?
- Where are the ‘alternative energy’ hot spots & what projects should candidates watch out for?
- And more!
Listen to this episode now!
NES covers recruitment across many sectors meaning we have supported clients and candidates across a number of industries for the last fifty years in good and challenging times. If you need support contact your local NES representative.