On-Site Managed Solutions in Teesside
Having previously experienced problems with compliance and locating niche skillsets, our client awarded NES Fircroft with an exclusive agreement to manage their workforce needs.
Our client’s facility is a crude oil reception, storage and trans-shipment installation. The site has around 270 employees and has been operational for over 30 years.
Our Recruitment Solution
NES Fircroft has a network of offices across the UK and a wealth of experience in managing contractors in-country. Our comprehensive service offers full HR, line management and supplier support delivered via an on-site management team (visiting once a week).
Support services have included:
- Facilitation of the entire recruitment process from requisition and identifying candidates to deploying contractors and managing the online payroll process
- Compliance services
- Management of third party contractors through the approved supply chain of second tier suppliers
- Comprehensive reporting and day-rate salary benchmarking
- The provision of a tailored onboarding pack for all contractors, in addition to co-ordinating their PPE needs
The results of our support
Our comprehensive support has enabled the client to concentrate on the business at hand whilst we orchestrate all necessary day to day logistics for a smooth operation.
- As part of our exclusive agreement we transitioned 27 existing contractors across to NES Fircroft
- We now manage a contractor headcount of circa 80 personnel across the engineering, consultancy, process operations and administration functions.