Oman - Contract Staffing
Oman - Commissioning Expertise
Support with delivering major CAPEX projects in remote and challenging overseas locations. As part of the project scope, the client are commissioning critical upstream assets in Oman.
The Client's Hiring Challenges
Many of the client’s projects are situated in locations where local compliance and mobility challenges are faced.
- The client needed to mobilise people quickly and compliantly in order to complete critical commissioning activities.
- They faced challenges in securing volume experienced talent and their respective visas within a tight time frame, further compounded by Covid-19 related restrictions.
- They recognised the need for a local partner with local expertise and extensive commissioning experience to support delivery.
NES was engaged as the sole supplier of commissioning services to deliver qualified talent, mobility services and local compliance to execute as per the project schedule.
We sourced an entire commissioning team (60+ personnel)
- Our global footprint of over 80 offices means that we have expert mobility consultants on the ground operating in the same time zone, communicating in the local language and with a true understanding of local culture and practices, enabling our teams to support clients throughout the entire assignment life cycle.
- Through award-winning support teams in Legal & Compliance, Finance and Assignment Support we were able to compliantly engage and provide residency permits. We also supported with any other visa and payroll solutions, our highly skilled personnel referred to by the client.
- Our support has facilitated the client’s rapid scale up on the project during a time where travel restrictions have been exceptionally complicated.