Providing Executive Talent
Our client is a global industrialisation and energy services company based in Saudi Arabia.
The Client's Hiring Challenge
Our client needed to hire in excess of 40 senior and executive personnel from a niche talent pool in a short amount of time to achieve their aggressive growth plans.
- Hires were to be placed within the top 5% of the company’s infrastructure in order to bolster their corporate functions.
- Their existing preferred suppliers were unable to provide the right level of CV in the necessary timeframe.
- Due to the urgency of their hiring needs, combined with the failings of their previous staffing suppliers, NES put forward and subsequently delivered an onsite master vendor solution.
Our recruitment representatives relocated to the client’s site to formulate a detailed plan that complemented their project growth and to oversee the hiring and interview process as closely as possible.
- We successfully mined our local and international database
We launched an executive search of suitably skilled candidates at the high
levels required, and interviewed those that met the criteria.
- We added further value through our local assignment
support team who provided:
• Volume candidate screening;
• Payroll services;
and, for candidates located internationally:
• Global mobility support;
• Visa processing and visa sponsorship
The results of our support
NES hired 45+ candidates, 58.5% of which were Saudi Nationals which helped our client to demonstrate their support to the nationalisation agenda in Kingdom.
Our efficient service also enabled:
- Reduced costs
- Improved candidate experience
- Improved efficiency
- Enhanced client relationship
- Quality of hiring